Fridge Magnet...My Passion

My Online Fridge...where i put my Fridge Magnet on it..

FM - Cambodia

Ini adalah my first collection.

Photobucket
Collection: No. 1
Status: Untuk exchange ngan kawan2


Photobucket
Collection: No. 2
Status: Exchange with Diana

Photobucket

Collection: No. 3
Status: Exchange with Bada
Photobucket
Collection: No. 4
Status: Exchabge with Qies
Photobucket
Collection: No. 5
Status: Missing In Action

No. 6

Yg kat bawah nih koleksi yg tertampal di Fridge saya.

No. 7

No. 8

Ini la rujukan gambar utk FM no 7 dan 8.

0 comments:

Please click here...

Hello World..!!

Thanks for dropping here. If u interested to swap/exchange souvenir magnet with me, feel free to drop me an email at opie5662@gmail.com . Greetings from Malaysia :))

Tinggalkan IP anda di blog ini..

IP

Followers

Counter Hits (1st April)

hit counter

FMs Chat :)

Powered By Blogger

Labels

Traffic Light